What English speaking country would you most like to visit?

Wednesday 20 January 2010

IT'S ALL ABOUT DOGGIES

In class we've been talking about dogs.
I love animals and I love dogs.
My parents have got two dogs: Nuska and Nala.
Nuska is the big, brown dog. She's got big ears, a long tail, long legs and straight hair.
Nala is the small, white dog. She's got curly hair, big ears and short legs.
Do you like them?

Nuska & Nala, my dogs.

This is an English Cocker. He's got big ears but short legs and a short tail. He's brown and he's got curly hair. He's cute but naughty!


This is a Siberian Husky. He's got small ears and blue eyes. He's got straight black and white hair. He likes cold weather!


This is a poodle. He's got long legs and big ears. He's got curly black hair and a long tail. I don't like these dogs. Do you like poodles?

1. Do you like Siberian Huskies? Do you like English cockers? Do you like big poodles?
2. What other types of dogs do you like?
3. I prefer dogs to cats. What do you prefer: dogs or cats?
4. Have you got dogs at home?
5. Can you describe YOUR dog?

11 comments:

  1. Dear Rose,
    this is Llibert.
    Me if i like Siberian Haskin,
    i would also like all the cockers,
    i do not like large poodles.
    Other types are the Labrador.
    I prefer dogs.
    I have no dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rose,
    I'm Clara.
    I like Siberian Huskies.
    I berry, berry like Englush cockers.
    I don't like poodles.
    I like Chiuaua.
    I prefer cats.
    I haven't got any dogs in my home.
    Bye,bye.

    Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear students,
    I like Siberian Huskies and English cockers very much but I don't like big poodles.
    I also like Alsatians (or German Shepherds in American English) very much.
    I prefer dogs to cats but I also love cats.
    I live in Barcelona and I don't have any animals at home. Well, I have a tortoise but I think tortoises are quite boring.
    See you tomorrow and enjoy your weekend!
    Rose
    My parents in Terrassa have the two dogs I uploaded in the blog: Nuska and Nala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rose,
    I like Cocker,i don't like Poodle.
    I had a dog:Sultan,a morning he escaped.I was very sad.
    I prefer cats because at home my parents don't want dogs.
    Bye,bye

    helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rose,
    I´m Raúl.
    I don't like cockers.
    I like Siberian Huskies.
    I don't like poodles very much.
    I like German sheperds and dalmatians.
    bye,bye.

    Raúl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ros
    this is nataly
    i like Cockers.
    I like very much Siberians Huskies
    i also like me poodles but without the hair cut
    And I like your dogs

    bye,bye

    Nataly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Rosa,
    this is Laia
    i like cockers
    i like very much german shepherd
    i also like poodles but without the hair cut
    and i like your dogs

    bye,bye

    Laia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear Rose.

    Shapoval's Daniel de 4t a.

    If I like a siberiani Huskies.

    I like the American Staffordshire Terrirer, Boxer.

    I prefer dogs, but also MeGusta cats.

    I have dogs but a cat named Michi is white as snow.

    Goodbye dear Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Rose.
    This is Raúl.
    I like English Cocker & I like Siberian Husky.
    I don't like Poodles.
    Also like German Shepers & Dalmata.
    I like both.
    No, I haven't.
    No, because I haven't.
    Bye,Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear Rose
    This is Anna
    i like cockers
    i likevery much Siberians Huskies

    BYE,BYE

    anna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

JUSTIN BIEBER - BABY

Our 4th B graders asked me to practice this song in class. How about some home practice in the meanwhile?

HELLO / GOODBYE