What English speaking country would you most like to visit?

Friday 26 February 2010

WHAT TIME DO YOU GET UP?

As we're working on daily routines and the time, why not talking about it online?


I usually get up at quarter to seven.

Then I have a shower.

I have breakfast at half past seven.

I go to school at eight o'clock and I usually have lessons from 9 o'clock in the morning to 5 o'clock in the afternoon.

I go home at quarter past five.

I usually have dinner at 9 o'clock or at half past 9.

I go to bed at about half past ten or at eleven o'clock.

How about you? What's your day like?

Look at the pictures below for more ideas and help and post a comment about your daily routine.

Click on the pictures to enlarge them.



5 comments:

  1. Dear Rose
    This is Ahlam
    I vote: at ten o´clock

    BYE,BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rose
    This is Laia.

    I vote:at ten o'clock


    BYE,BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rose,
    I'm free Llibert.

    I get up at seven o'clock, and after I wash my face.
    Then I prepare the books from school. When I have already prepared the books from school I start watching TV until quarter past eight. Then I have breakfast and I wash my hands. After another time I watch TV until about nine o'clock I go to prepare for school.

    Bye, Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear Rose,

    this is Nataly

    i get up at ight o clock
    i go to bed at ten o clock

    bye,bye
    Nataly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rose,
    this is Clara.

    I get up at eight o clock.I have breakfast at quarter past eight.I go to school at nine o clock.I have lessons at nine o clock.I have lunch at half past one.I go home at five o clock.I have dinner at nine o clock.I go to bed at ten oclock.

    Bye,bye.
    Clara.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

JUSTIN BIEBER - BABY

Our 4th B graders asked me to practice this song in class. How about some home practice in the meanwhile?

HELLO / GOODBYE