What English speaking country would you most like to visit?

Tuesday 30 March 2010

HELLO / GOODBYE

Hello there!

In English there are many ways to say "Hello" or "Goodbye". Click on the link below and have a look at Mr Duncan's video to find it out!
And don't worry if you don't understand every single word. Try to get the general meaning.

SAYING "HELLO"& "GOODBYE"

Now, tell me:

- What's your favourite expression to say "Hello"?


- What's your favourite expression to say "Goodbye"?


Do you know who "The Beatles" are? Check this song out to keep on practising "Hello" & "Goodbye".:

The Beatles "I say hello"

3 comments:

  1. Dear Rose,
    This is Laia.

    my favourite expressions is Hello


    BYE,BYE




    LAIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear students,

    This is Rose.

    My favourite way to say "hello" is "Hey! How're you doing?".

    My favourite way to say "goodbye" is "See ya!".

    Bye for now!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rose
    This Clara

    My favorite expression is "hello".

    BYE,BYE
    Clara

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

JUSTIN BIEBER - BABY

Our 4th B graders asked me to practice this song in class. How about some home practice in the meanwhile?

HELLO / GOODBYE