What English speaking country would you most like to visit?

Saturday 12 June 2010

BYE BYE!


Summer time is round the corner: no text books, no Maths, no Science, no boards or chalks, that is, NO SCHOOL!

Soon you'll be relaxing by the beach or the mountains, in a city or small town.



1. What are your plans for your summer holidays?
Are you going to stay in Barcelona?
Are you going to go to the beach?
Are you going to go to the mountain?
Are you going to travel somewhere?


My plans for my summer holidays are reading loads of novels, meeting my friends and attending summer training courses.
I'm going to stay in Barcelona in August.
I'm going to go to the beach a few days.
I'm going to go on excursion to the mountain as well.
I'm going to travel to Scotland too!

How about you?


During this academic year we've shared many moments and experiences.

I've had a great time with you all! We've had fun and we've shared opinions, songs, games, videos...

1. What have you most liked from our English classes?
I've most liked... (our songs, theatres and stories...).

2. What have you least liked from our English classes?
I've least liked... (exams, pictionaries..).

3. What would you add to our English classes?
I'd add more... (games, theatre, songs...).

4. What would you delete from our English classes?
I'd delete... (the exams, the theatre...).

Thanks for your feedback! It's been a pleasure to share this year with you all! :-)



5 comments:

  1. Dear pupils,

    My plans for summer holidays are reading loads of novels, meeting my friends and attending summer training courses.
    I'm going to stay in Barcelona in August but in July I'm going to travel to Scotland (in Great Britain)!

    From our English classes I've most liked our theatres, songs and chats about legends and history.

    I've least liked exam days!

    I'd add more songs, theatre, story telling and games in my English classes.

    I'd delete the activity book!

    How about you?

    Bye for now,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear ROSE
    this summer is a tarragona

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear rose

    this is carla
    I've least liked exam days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rose,

    this is Elena

    My plans for summer holidays is go to Soria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rose
    Thisis Clara

    My plans forsummer holidays is go to "Lanzarote" and "La Torre de l'Espanyol" village from Tarragona.

    Bye, bye

    *Clara*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

JUSTIN BIEBER - BABY

Our 4th B graders asked me to practice this song in class. How about some home practice in the meanwhile?

HELLO / GOODBYE